Since Covid-19 debuted in December 2019, the corporate social media landscape has been fast developing. With more firms implementing some form of remote working, it’s no wonder that Smart Insights found a 43 percent increase in the amount of time people spend on social media on a daily basis.
Considering that more than half of the world’s population uses social media, businesses are focusing their efforts primarily on social media techniques in order to get their products and services exposed.This is why we’ve decided to rate and compare the best social media management tools for connecting all of the social media accounts.
Here are the Best Social Media Management tools in 2021:
- eclincher – Best for SMBs & Agencies
- Falcon.io – Best for Enterprise
- Sprout Social – Best for Agencies & Medium Sized Businesses
- Hootsuite – Best for SMBs & Enterprise
- Agorapulse – Best for SMBs & Agencies
- Loomly – Best for Solopreneurs & Small Businesses
- SocialPilot – Best for Small Agencies
- Sendible – Best for Agencies
- Buffer – Best for SMBs
- Later – Best for Solopreneurs on Instagram